Charles Alexander Short Stay Ltd – Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Charles Alexander Short Stay Ltd.
- The competition is open to anyone 18 years or over except employees of Charles Alexander Short Stay Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook Page
- We have the right to allow more than one entry per competition at times. We will notify specifically in the post if this is the case.
- Closing date and time for entry will be stated in the post on the Facebook page. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are clearly stated in the Facebook post.
- The winner of any alcoholic prize must provide valid photographic identification for age verification prior to receiving the prize.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The prize is:
A 2 night stay for 2 guests at The Old Bank Apartment 1. The stay must be taken between the following dates: 1-26 March 2021, 12-30 April 2021, 4-21 May 2021. All other dates including school holidays are strictly excluded. Courtesy of Charles Alexander Short Stay Limited.
On arrival at the apartment, you will be greeted with:
Cheesecake from The Artful Bakester
A collection of Lytham Candles
£10 voucher for pizza at No.10 The Ale House
Voucher for a Lytham Hall Tour
Voucher for a full set of gel nails by Nails By Elle
A personalised box by Wood Burn Creations
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prizes may require pre-booking and the prize winner will need to arrange with the provider before arrival.
Winners will be chosen at random via a Live prize draw on Facebook on 24 December 2020 at 3PM.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize will be clearly stated in the Facebook Post.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen at random via the software platform that we will share if anyone wants to know more
The winner will be notified by private message on Facebook and within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
The winner’s name will be available via our Facebook page
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.