Our contact details
Name: Joanne Kirton
Address: 7 Croft Court, Plumpton Close, Blackpool, FY4 5PR
Phone Number: +44 (0)1253 486009
What type of information we have
For booking enquiries, we collect the following information:
- Name, telephone number, email address
- Travel dates
For reservations, we currently collect and process the following information:
- Name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, nationality
- Your reason for travel and travel dates
- Identification documents, for example passport or driving licence. A copy of your identification will be held securely on file for 12 months from the date of your arrival.
- Payment information, for example your credit/debit card details. We use a secure card processing site for payments made via our website.When booking over the phone you may be asked for your card details, which are also processed using our secure payment site.All such information is stored on a secure system and will only be accessed when necessary to take payments as outlined in our Booking Conditions. This data will be kept as long as is necessary to fulfil your contract with us (unless a longer retention is required or permitted by applicable law) before being disposed securely.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- For updates on exclusive offers, discounts and the latest news, we collect the following information: Name, email address
- You may unsubscribe to receiving updates at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have enquired about staying in our serviced accommodation
- You have booked to stay in our serviced accommodation
- You have asked to be updated on exclusive offers, discounts and the latest news for our serviced accommodation
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Online Travel Agents (Booking.com, Airbnb, Trivago, Trip Advisor, Expedia and other such booking agents) when you have enquired about or booked our serviced accommodation.
- Google Business when you have enquired about our serviced accommodation.
- Social Media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) when you have i) enquired about our serviced accommodation ii) liked/followed our page iii) entered our competitions iv) asked to be updated with our exclusive offers, discounts and latest news.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Respond to your enquiries and for general customer service
- Process your booking
- Contact you after departure to ask for feedback
- Send you marketing and promotional emails, newsletters, and special offers (if you opt in)
- Provide you with information on products or services that you request from us which we feel may interest you
- Carry out contractual obligations entered into between you and us
- Notify you of any service changes
We may share this information with:
- Local authorities if required to do so by law
- Employees, contractors, agents and professional advisors of Charles Alexander Property Ltd
- Third party service providers (such as hosting providers, data storage providers, payment providers, or other technology providers) for processing your enquiry or booking, and who help in the administration of the website. These providers may have access to your information for processing. Your information may be transferred outside of the UK to countries who do not have equivalent data protection laws to the European Economic Area.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on firewall and password protected servers. All emails sent via firstname.lastname@example.org
(Outlook) use encryption technology by default.
We keep your personal data for as long as is required to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required by law.
If you have opted in to receive marketing and/or promotional information from us, we will keep your name, email address and phone number until you tell us not to.
You can request that your information is deleted by emailing email@example.com
. Your information may still remain active on backup technology for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access
– You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification
– You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure
– You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing
– You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing
– You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability
– You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you wish to make a request, please contact us at
Phone: 01253 486009
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113